Wednesday 17 June 2015

Breathing my way to Balance


3 Days to go!
Just in case you have been wondering how I have kept my balance throughout our waiting time here in St. Martin; I have been hanging out with some amazing Heart Energy Beings at the Joga Studio overlooking the Lagoon of Simpson Bay. They have just opened up four weeks ago and going strong offering different styles of yoga classes for everyone's needs in this time of changes as well as creative motivating alignment workshops. Absolute fantastic, if you ever are in St. Martin and looking for relaxing time out, or maybe want to nurture your body with a cold pressed juice and vegan carrot cake, or have an inspiring conversations or just simply sweating out your toxins from the nights before, this is the place to go.....Deanna Di Carlo and Nikola Brothercap have been my favourite teachers in the Joga Studio here in St. Martin. Thank you very much for creating this space and sharing it from your heart
It all started really with my intention of doing a month of detox, before moving to Germany. However I needed some outside inspiration to get the toxins moving, that's when I signed up with the  Joga team.  Nikolas workshop about arm balance has helped me to shift my perception of moving to Germany and to look at this decision upside down. Deannas classes were fast, vigorous and I needed to cover the mat with a towel otherwise I could have taken a bath in my own sweat.  One morning I got up and I started with an inner cleansing of the inside of my body. I drank 8 cups of slightly salted water and did 8 different yoga postures after each cup that I drank. That got me going.  I cut all wheat products, no sugar, no milk only very nutrient food would enter my body and I was very mindful of my patterns of eating habits and thoughts around this. That morning I announced to my family I will be on a serious diet from today on. Carlos and Julia looked at me and asked my why I would do that, when I explained to them that I wanted to loose some weight and detox my body from the sugar, cheese and yummy French bread they looked at me a bit strange but accepted it. They wondered what I would eat and drink, reckon that I don't need to loose weight, however started observing me from that day on. Well it was a great process and not only did I loose weight, but  the main achievement is that I feel light in my mind and relaxed in my heart and have been feeling absolutely amazing and charged up with so much energy, it has been wonderful and still is. I suppose I not only detoxed my body, but also my mind. I have been feeling really great and now really looking forward to move to Germany and can see all the great gift it will bring to us as a family and especially to myself. Wishing you all a wonderful day ..... and stay tuned and you will find out in a couple of days what else I have been brewing  up in my mind and allowed to emerge from my heart as I have been tossing out  and burning off everything that was no longer needed on this new adventure......


 

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    Hurom juicer

    ReplyDelete