Monday 15 June 2015

The boxes are packed we are ready to go......

You can call it a leap year, a gap year, a sabbatical year, a year off...whatever it was its completed and the year is over and there is one thing for sure, we are moving once again. Some people have asked Why would you want to move if you liked it so much, WHY would you move if you have found paradise .... the answer is simple.... I love challenges and with every move there is a change and with change their is growth and each time I move out of my comfort zone I evolve in my... heart and soul......my home is inside me and I am my best friend, so wherever I will move I feel at home.
25 years ago when I first moved to New Zealand I tried to learn to play the guitar with my friend Avalon and this is one of the songs I tried to learn on the guitar and this comes to my mind right now ..... thinking off all my friends in New Zealand right now...


 Read more: John Denver - Leaving On A Jetplane Lyrics | MetroLyrics
 

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Ganesha is coming along ..... I am ready to step through that door of my deepest hearts desire...

 Ganesh is sitting on the plane tickets to make the transition as smooth as possible, so that we can experience this transition with ease and grace!




 I think at some stage Sven was worried whether we can fit all the boxes in the Dinghy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment