Monday 15 June 2015

Caroline from Tortola comes to visit

Oh I was certainly excited when my friend Caroline from Tortola had the opportunity to sail down to St. Martin and hang out with me. We had a bit more then 24 hours to hang out together and we made the most out of it. We did yoga, went shopping on the French side, visited a couple of galleries and then went out for lunch to the Lotery Farm up in the mountains of St. Martin and watched the sunset. Unfortunately I left my camera in the car when we strolled around the French side, but never mind I will carry this special time with you forever in my heart . What a special treat to have such a relaxing time together and to just hang out without a real agenda...amazing ....thank you Caroline that has meant a lot to me.....looking forward to see you again soon, we already planted the seed of seeing us again soon......next time we are planning to meet in Portugal.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment