Monday 13 April 2015

Yoga in St. Martin

We have now been sailing nearly for a year on our Catamaran "Cool Change" and Yoga is still playing a big part in our live. What a way to start the day, a philosophy to live by. Being back in St. Martin has given me the opportunity to meet my Yoga friend Tony and Rosemary from SV/English Rose. What a delight to spend time sharing, reflecting and regrouping on the Yoga mat. Lots of lessons to learn, with compassion we breathe the obstacles, blocks and patterns that no longer serve us out of the way. Our best friend, guide and biggest supporter is Ganesh, the elephant god, remover of all obstacles. Delicious, rich and mind blowing what we can achieve if we support and love each other. I am embracing the future with all my heart....


...... some days Julia from the SV/Rhoen is joining, Sven, Carlos and Karsten doing the "Faultier Drei Finger Yoga" whenever they can.
The other day Julia and Carlos made me proud when they announced they wanted to do Yoga before school...my heart was filled with pride, it finally has paid off being a living example and walking the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment