Monday 15 June 2015

Change is in the air

oops.. I cannot believe that it has been two month since I have written last and shared something about our time hanging out in St. Martin waiting in transition and for the changes to take place. Ok let me update you what we have been up to in the last eight weeks. Yes, as most of you have guessed or even known we have sold our Catamaran "Cool Change" and the take over will take place on the 23. June 2015.

It all started with a phone call from our Broker Tony Brewer letting us know that he has someone interested in our Catamaran. Wow...we got the cleaning buckets out and started polishing, cleaning, sorting and getting rid of stuff that we no longer required and had just accumulated over the last few month.



 The potential buyer flew in, had a look and like it very much, so the next step was a haul out, sea trial and negotiation when what where...




Than it was official.....It has taken exactly one year to enjoy this adventure. The signs of change were already apparent as we walked on the 11.of May at 11.11 am through the gates of the Auckland Airport to move onto our " Cool Change " Catamaran to sail in the Caribbean.  Exactly on the day a year later its official that our Catamaran was sold and that we will be moving to Germany for our children to expand on their German language, to experience their German heritage and to explore their relationships with the grandparents. I have been standing on my head and pondering over the thought and trying to see everything from a different perspective ....

 In each change their is growth, I feel the fear and do it anyway, I embrace this transition, spread my wings wide; open my heart and fly through this metamorphosis with ease and grace allowing this fusion to grow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you'll even get this message because this post is from years ago, but I stumbled upon your blog to look for the history of Cool Change. We are the owners of her, now named Kuma Too. I enjoyed reading about your journey on Cool Change. We still have the rugby sticker! She's still a great boat, and we look forward to many more years with her! If you interested in hearing more you can check out Sailing Kuma Too on Facebook or send a message :-) Cheers

    ReplyDelete